Thursday, February 12, 2009

Outreach

I am in the Outreach group for our class, and I am excited about it because I am familiar with the methods we need to use to contact our target demographics. Since I am in my second semester of an internship, I have been utilizing the same kinds of skills there that I am using here – whether it is making a contact list, doing e-mail research or just figuring out which communities are best suited for JN outreach, I am comfortable doing what I have to do. I also feel like our group has a good grasp on what we are doing as a whole, and we are very relaxed and good at dividing up work without any complaints. This is going to be a great learning experience for the whole class, and I look forward to what we will accomplish together.


No comments:

Post a Comment